Wed, Jun 08|
Lecture and Class Series - How to Age Gracefully
Join us at the Cupertino Library for a lecture and class series about the importance of aging gracefully and introduce the practices necessary to realize it.
Time & Location
Jun 08, 2022, 6:30 PM – 8:00 PM
Cupertino Library, 10800 Torre Ave, Cupertino, CA 95014, USA
About the Event
This class series, led by Sunil Nethisinghe and Nilushka Melnick, will talk about the importance of aging gracefully and introduce the practices necessary to realize it.
· Accept aging and the challenges it represents to pursuing happiness
· Acquire the necessary skills to avoid pitfalls in our pursuit of happiness
· Learn how aging impacts our relationships
· How compassion can repair a relationship in trouble
· How compassion towards ourselves and others can make relationships more harmonious and improve our own well-being
Each person’s attitude toward aging determines whether we age gracefully, or regard it as a degenerative process burdened by negativity. Learning how to age gracefully will contribute to a healthy attitude toward aging.
Sponsored by Cupertino Library Foundation