Wed, Jun 22|
Lecture and Class Series - How to Age Gracefully
Join us for an online lecture and class series about the importance of aging gracefully and introduce the practices necessary to realize it.
Time & Location
Jun 22, 2022, 6:30 PM – 7:30 PM
About the Event
This class series, led by Sunil Nethisinghe and Nilushka Melnick, will talk about the importance of aging gracefully and introduce the practices necessary to realize it.
· Accept aging and the challenges it represents to pursuing happiness
· Acquire the necessary skills to avoid pitfalls in our pursuit of happiness
· Learn how aging impacts our relationships
· How compassion can repair a relationship in trouble
· How compassion towards ourselves and others can make relationships more harmonious and improve our own well-being
Each person’s attitude toward aging determines whether we age gracefully, or regard it as a degenerative process burdened by negativity. Learning how to age gracefully will contribute to a healthy attitude toward aging.
Sponsored by Cupertino Library Foundation
How to Age Gracefully - Online Lecture (Jun 22 )
How to Age Gracefully - Online Weekly Class Series (Jun 29 - July 13)